Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is known as one of the top-ranked private universities in the world. It is a deemed university located in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. There are altogether 6 Campuses of this University and all located across Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Kerala. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham offers multi-disciplinary courses and by NIRF 2019, has been ranked as 8th among the Indian Universities. In 2009, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has been accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
MBA Admission Process 2020 in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
Application form for the admission process of 2020 at Amrita School of Business (ASB) should be submitted online. The fees of the application are Rs.1000/-.Let us discuss below the step by a step Application process in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for the MBA admission in 2020.
First Step: For registration as a new user click on ‘Apply Now’ and fill up your name, email id, and password of your own choice and also choose your desired campus, etc. After completed filling up, verification mail will be sent to your registered email id. You have to verify it. (Kindly do not change your email id and phone number till the application process completes.)
Second Step: After successful verification, an email with user ID and password will be sent to the registered email id. You have to log in to the admission portal and should fill up the application form with all the relevant details.
Third and final step: Application fees must be paid by Online, by using Credit card/ debit card or net banking. (Application fees are non-refundable)
Some important points to be noted:
- Once the payment is done and the admission process is completed, an application number will be allocated to each student. You have to quote this number for all future correspondence with ASB.
- After getting the test result, you have to log in and update the test score. You can apply with more than one test score.
- All the candidates should stick to the PI schedule allocated to them, and if there is any change in the PI schedule then it will be informed to them in their registered email id.
- ASB has the full right to make PI schedule and change PI schedule if/ as and when required.
- Based on the academic results and test score, candidates are short-listed for Personal Interview (PI). Candidates are informed for the PI date by email and SMS (Only selected short-listed candidates are called. Candidates who are not short-listed will not be communicated)
- Selected candidates have to make payment online by the mentioned date.
- In the time of PI, candidates are examined based on their written test and also evaluate their verbal communication skills, knowledge about their subject, check general knowledge and overall personality.
- After completed PI round, offer letters are sent to the qualified candidates by email and SMS.
For pursuing MBA course in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham candidates should possess these following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree (10+2+3) from a recognized Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidate should have to obtain minimum50% marks in 10th, 12th and UG course. Final year students also can apply with their last Semester marks.
- All the candidates must have a valid score in CAT/ MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ GRE.
- Valid KMAT scores are accepted in ASB Campuses of Kochi and Amritapuri (Kollam)
- Before June 30, 2020, any candidate appearing in the final year examination can also apply, considering completion of the final examination and viva.
- Candidates who are applying for MBA-MS at Bangalore must have a minimum IBT-TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.5 and individual category scores of 6.Or PTE score of 55 with individual category score of 50.
- Final year students should submit a mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree examination by October 31, 2020. It is mandatory for the eligible final year students for ASB, Coimbatore campus.
- Candidates having working experience always have an added advantage during admission.
Average fees for the MBA admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for the session of 2020-2022 are as follows:
|Campus||MBA Program Fees (2020-2022)in (INR) Lakhs|
|Tuition & Other||Hostel & Mess||Total Fees|
*There will be an additional cost for mandatory 3-4 weekly study trips to the University of Buffalo, New York as per requirement for the MS Degree. +/- 3 lakhs. (Depend on Currency Exchange Rates)
Fees may be revised for the 2020 admission and if fees are revised it will be updated on the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham’s website.
Important dates for Admission:
|Last date of admission||January 31, 2020|
|Early admission dates||February 8-9, 2020|
|Personal Interview across cities
( Amritapuri, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai)
|March 14-15, 2020|
|MBA Program starts||June 08, 2020|
Find out the detail of courses, fees, cut off, placements, admissions and eligibility for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham at https://www.shiksha.com/university/amrita-vishwa-vidyapeetham-coimbatore-52263